Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"Grow a Back Bone" to Sponsor More USANA Prospects

It's very common for new and inexperienced USANA Assocaites to let USANA prospects walk all over them. That's bad for you and your business. "Growing a back bone" will help out tremendously. You'll actually end up sponsoring more USANA Prospects into your business.


USANA Prospecting Scenario:


Over the weekend I received a lead from USANA who wanted more information on Rev 3 cans. The gentleman and I were having a good conversation, when at the 15 minute mark, he said, "Chris, can you hold on second?" 

4 minutes later I was still waiting. I hung up the phone and went on about my day. He put me on hold right after we started to get into pricing.

There are typically two reasons why someone would do that:
  1. An emergency happened. Maybe an unexpected phone call that he had to take or his kid was running around and fell down. 
  2. The person isn't interested in the USANA products or business and is too chicken to just tell you that.
I've been put on "on hold" many times and the person has never come back. I'm pretty sure every USANA leader has had the same thing happen to them! It's part of building the USANA business.

Get a USANA Back Bone!


Now, when I first joined USANA, I did NOT have a back bone when it came to prospecting. I let USANA prospects and leads walk all over me. Over the years I developed a back bone and actually got better results in my USANA business. If you don't have a back bone, it means you don't value and respect your time and knowledge. If you don't, your prospects won't either.

Learning effective USANA sales and communication skills helped out me out tremendously in developing a back bone.

If you have a back bone and do not put with crap from your USANA prospects or downline, you'll get better results in your business. People respect people who have a back bone and take the time to call others out on their "BS." They don't always like it or are always nice back to you, but they will respect you. I've had many people join after I have shown my back bone and have had a firm conversation with them.

Watch the video on the blog for insight and details. I find this topic is easy to speak rather then type.

1 comment:

  1. I always like the advice you offer. Thank you, Chris for posting this!

    ReplyDelete