Thursday, March 19, 2015

Improve Your USANA Presentation Skills (IG #113)

This month's USANA training podcast answers questions sent it from USANA Associates. If you ever have a question about USANA training, please leave a comment or email to us and we'll try our best to answer it in a future podcast.

USANA Question #1: "How Do I Learn More About the USANA Products?"

Here's an email I received from a USANA Associate:

Hi Chris,

I hope it's ok to email you my question.

I'm trying to learn more about the Usana products.  I found some youtube clips, but I find them very "vague"

The other day, someone asked me what Proflavonal C is good for and all I could say was it's a "potent" anti-oxidant.  So then what's the difference between that and the Anti-Oxidant in the Essentials?

And I still don't know what that booster in the Healthpak is.  I just know it's another anti-oxidant.  So I'm taking 3 different anti-oxidants.

And I'm taking Coquine 100 because, someone said "active" people should take it.  Weird.

I want to be able to suggest products, and also explain to them why, and the benefits.

Are you able to suggest somewhere I could learn more detail about the products?

Many thanks!

---- end email ----

Great question! Jason Wells and I spend the first 14 minutes of our USANA training podcast (episode #113) answering the question. 

USANA Question #2: "How Do I Improve My Presentation Skills and Retailing Skills?"

This question goes into one our most favorite topics: sales and communication training! A key point to understand is that you're always improving your skills. Even after 10+ years with USANA, we're constantly improving our skills and getting better.

At 13:45 of the USANA training podcast, Jason and I start answering this question. As usual, there is no simple answer to this question. We cover various tips that we have learned over the years and also discuss common pit falls that we see USANA Associates make. 

As part of your USANA foundation, make sure you study our USANA Sales and Communication Course and our Getting USANA Customers Course. Both courses will really help build your USANA skill set. 

Podcast Download and Listening Options

It's the same episode on each platform. Different platforms are provided so you can pick the one that works best for you.

And remember to subscribe (it's free) to our podcast channel to automatically get the latest episodes.

Do you have questions, comments, or feedback? We want to hear them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment